Monday, September 03, 2007
.:: I Will Never Let Go ::.

When I think about it.
You're the only one I wanna love.
You're amazing in so many ways.
You're more than enough.

You're one of them people.
I don't wanna let go.
Everyday that passes.
My love continues to grow.

All my trust is in you.
And I care more than anything in the world.
As time slowly goes by.
You'll always be my baby girl.

I love the way you look.
Whenever you act mad.
I can't believe I made you cry.
Or ever made you sad.

I was stupid for letting you go.
And I'm not making that mistake again.
I'm gonna hold on for now on.
I'm not letting this come to an end.

I'm gonna love you more than anything.
And hold on to you tight.
I'm gonna listen to your voice.
On the phone every night.

I'm gonna kiss you when I can.
So I don't lose one moment at all.
I'm gonna catch you every time.
You ever go to fall.

I'm gonna make you smile.
And cry tears of joy.
I'm gonna treat you like an angel.
And never like a toy.

I'm gonna make you everything.
And be by your side for life.
I wanna see my future unfold.
When I look in your very eyes.

I wanna hold your hand in mine.
And feel the warmness of your skin.
Cause at anytime God could take you away.
And I'd never feel you again.

I wanna hold you in my arms.
And kiss your very soft lips.
I wanna feel the happiness rise.
As I feel your skin with my finger tips.

I wanna show you that I can love.
And be different that anyone else.
I wanna be the one for you.
And make you feel things you have never felt.

By now you probably know.
That your everything to me.
On my mind all the time.
And the only thing that makes me happy


 
posted by JEI @ JEIZONE at 02:13 |


0 Comments: