Sunday, September 02, 2007

When it hurts to look back and...!
I am scared to look ahead...!
I just look beside me and...!
I know you'll be there...!
because we love each other...!
Far more than love itself...!!


You care for me in all the ways...!
I want and need so much...!
I have felt your warmth and tenderness with every word
and touch...!

Your love is the song in my heart...!
The sunshine in my sky...!
The promise of my world...!
The centre of my universe...! !


I Promised my Heart...that this was the last time...!
I would hurt it...and you came along...Again I broke a
promise...!

As long as I have waited....and as long as I
know.....that I will wait.
I still cant seem to change.....how I feel for you.

For it was not into my ear you whispered... but my
heart...!
it was not my feelings you played...it was my soul!!

Sometimes I wonder what...life would be like if I
never meet you...
because one year down the line...I have never loved
anybody else...
as much as I love you...I love you more than life
itself.


Only true Love Understands. ..The Language Of Our
Eyes...
Only True Love Knows When...These Eyes Hide The
Tears...
Deep Within And How To...Make These Tears Die!!

You are my dear...together we have nothing to fear...!
For together we will always be... I'm so lucky if you
chose me...!
My heart forever will be true...!
I think....... I'm in LOVE with you..!!


Forgive my eyes for admiring you...you stole my
heart...!
From the moment you looked at me...call me crazy, call
me insane...!
Each time my heart beats...it calls out your name...!!

Before meeting you I was nothing...!
You taught me everything.. .!
Now I have become something... !
But I need you and your love in each and in every
moment of my life...!!


Some broken hearts never mend...!
Some memories never end...!
Some tears will never dry...!
But my love for you never dies...!!

Immature Love says: I Love you because I need you.
Mature Love says: I need you because I Love you...!!


Your love is the song in my heart.
The sunshine in my sky.
The promise of my world.
The centre of my universe...! !

Do you love me or do you not?
You told me once, but I forgot,
so tell me now and tell me true,
so I can tell you...I Love You!
Of all the girls I've ever met,
you are the one I won't forget.
And if I die before you do,
I'll go to heaven and wait for you.
If you are not there by Judgment Day,
I'll know you went the other way.
I'll give the angels back their wings,
and risk the loss of everything.
Just to prove my love is true,
I'll go to hell, just to be with you..!!


What is love without two people in it?
What is a world with out people?
What am I without you?
I love and miss you.

The essential sadness is to go through life without
loving.
But it would be almost equally sad to leave this world
without ever telling those you love.


If you love something set it free.
if it returns it was meant to be.
if it does not then it was never yours to begin with.

"If a hug represented how much I loved you...!
I would hold you in my arms forever...!!


We do not love people because they are beautiful,
But they seem beautiful to us because we love them...!

Love cannot be explained...
It can only be experienced. ..!


Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt
But it's the only way to live life completely.. .!!

Never Let Love gets the best of you...!
But U should always try to get the...
BEST OF LOVE...!!

If U have the courage to love...!
You have the courage to suffer...!!!


Love is when you take away
the feeling, the passion, the romance..
and you find out..
you still care for the person...!!

 
posted by JEI @ JEIZONE at 04:41 |


0 Comments: