Tuesday, December 30, 2008
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations,
New is the resolution, new are the spirits and
Forever my warm wishes are for u.
Have a promising and fulfilling new year.
Wishing you a fabulous 2008
with full of great achievements and experiences.
A meaningful chapter waiting
to be written HAPPY NEW YEAR!
My wishes for you in year 2009
Great start for Jan,
Love for Feb,
Peace for march,
No worries for April
Fun for May,
Joy for June to Nov,
Happiness for Dec,
Have a lucky and wonderful 2009.
I wish U to have a …..
Sweetest Sunday,
Marvelous Monday,
Tasty Tuesday,
Wonderful Wednesday,
Thankful Thursday,
Friendly Friday,
Successful Saturday.
Have a great Year.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,
Let all ur Dreams be Clear,
Never put Tear, Please Hear,
I want to tell one thing in ur Ear
Wishing u a very “Happy NEW YEAR“!
Before the golden sun sets,
2008’s calender is destroyed,
And mobile networks get jammed,
I wish in 2009 every moment is enjoyed
Year’s end is neither an end
nor a beginning
but a going on,
with all the wisdom
that experience
can instill in us.
Happy New Year
With all the Rose’s Perfume
& with all the lights in the world
& with all the children Smiles…
I Wish U that your all dreams comes True..
*HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009*
Nights are Dark but Days are Light,
Wish your Life will always be Bright.
So my Dear don’t get Fear
Coz, God Gift us a “BRAND NEW YEAR”.
*HAPPY NEW YEAR*
My Wishes in 2oo9
God gives You…
12 Month of Happiness,
52 Weeks of Fun,
365 Days Success,
8760 Hours Good Health,
52600 Minutes Good Luck,
3153600 Seconds of Joy…and that’s all! ”
 
posted by JEI @ JEIZONE at 19:53 |


0 Comments: