Wednesday, August 20, 2008
It was very difficult to start another relationship and trust in anyone after that. But I found that no matter what the circumstances, you must always have faith in people and trust in God. So heres to second chances and new beginnings.

I wanted to love you,
But I was just too scared.
Haunted by the past,
That always seemed to reappear.

I tried my best to run and hide,
But I just couldn't get you off my mind.
Should I give love a second chance?
Or am I just wasting my time?

You promised you were different,
But so did the rest.
Then you looked into my eyes,
And I knew you had passed the test.

So I took a chance,
and fell deeply in love.
Maybe this is what I've been looking for,
That special kind of love from above.

God, how can this be true?
Everything is happening so fast.
But something keeps telling me,
I've found true love at last.

Now I'm wasting my time by thinking if you truly love me
If you truly love me,
Your heart wont let you to treat me like this
Your heart wont let you to ignore me
Your heart wont let you to make me cry
Your heart cant live without hearing anything from me
Your heart just cant let you to set me on the last part of your life
It will bring you to take off all your pride and will let you to call me

If you dont know this, then you have never experienced true love

Now my past just seems to reappear...so please forgive me if I'm not strong enough, to go through it once again.....
 
posted by JEI @ JEIZONE at 07:14 |


3 Comments:


At Thursday, August 21, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous

hi u have a very interesting blog here with lotsa information. keep it up ur job. tc

 

At Friday, December 07, 2018, Blogger kiltcollection

Great Thoughts we are offer for scottish wedding jackets Get it for a reputable company scottish wedding jackets excellcent look like a handsome to waer it.

 

At Thursday, January 17, 2019, Anonymous Sarah Taylor

I read this blog Great article amazing information thanks for sharing..!

Modern Kilt