Sunday, March 25, 2007

Everyday is the same, the
birds fly and come back again,
the sea rushes to the shore,
the moon shines for the night,
the stars twinkle to prink the sky,
and you're always on my mind.

I feel something's wrong in my life,
everything's nice but still i dislike.

everyone's talking but i'm quite,
every one's happy but i'm sad
every one tires when the day drags,
but i'm tired before the day starts
staring to the glassful of wine, i feel
you're missing in my life.

As the morning covers the dark,
one's grief hides along,
each one taking a new chance
in the crazy world outside, can't
foretell what brings the fate
but i'm at my ease, infact
with a pain that can't be healed,
unless you don't set me free.

There's a conflict in my brain
will the future drown my pain
will i see her or never, or will
she cry after my prayer,
but i'm here all alone, no
one with me to take me home,
with a drink in my hand,
you're always on my mind.

I feel something's wrong in my life,
every thing's nice but still i dislike
everyone's talking but i'm quite
everyone's happy, but i'm sad.
everyone tires when the day drags,
but i'm tired before the day starts,
staring to the glass of wine, i feel
i'm missing you in my life.

 
posted by JEI @ JEIZONE at 03:34 |


0 Comments: