Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Love is over

I am not going to care about
what you are saying
I am going to love like I never did before
Please do not interrupt this blissful phase of my life
I am going to give my all to him
So what are you going to do
Are you going to scream at me continuously
So you will blast my ears deaf
So when are you going to
Wake up and see that I don't love you
Can you just leave me alone
I want nothing to do with you anymore
Please just let me go
Haunting my life like a sticky ghost
Can you learn to let go
I want nothing to do with you anymore
It is time that you realise
Love cannot be forced
I am not going to waste my time explaining no more
Just leave me alone
So what are you going to do
Are you going to cry for me eternally
So you will cry your eyes blind
So when are you going to realise that it is all over
Can you just release your poor soul
Stop all your nonsense at this moment
At this moment my mind is with him
My soul just longs for him
So please just let me go
Love can be a painful thing
But you must learn to let go
 
posted by JEI @ JEIZONE at 03:48 |


0 Comments: